I spent part of the afternoon building a mirror of my k5 diary on my webpage.
A paper I co-authored has been accepted for a journal.
A paper that I co-authored was accepted for publication (did I mention this here before?). The paper is "Virtual team awareness and groupware support: an evaluation of the TeamSCOPE system", and it is going to be published in the International Journal of Human-Computer Studies (IJHCS). This journal wants its papers submitted in LaTeX form, and since I'm the only one of the co-authors with any LaTeX exprience, it fell to me to convert it from MS Word. This took a long time because of all the tables. Ugh.
The funny thing about this paper is that I didn't write any of it (well, little bits of it were probably derived from some documentation I wrote). I am a co-author because I wrote the software that the paper covers. It is probably a good thing that I didn't have to write any of the paper itself, because I know nothing about its real topic!