Christmas in Las Vegas
Tue Dec 25th, 2001 09:11:38 PM EST
I spent the last five days, from Dec. 20 until Dec. 24, in Las
Vegas with my family. It was a pretty good trip most of the time.
Writing good narrative descriptions of trips takes a long time, and I
don't feel like it right now, so I'm just going to list the notable
places we went and things we did each day.
Thursday, Dec. 20:
- Watched the volcano erupt at the Mirage.
- Saw the fountain show at the Bellagio.
- Toured Caesar's Magical Empire.
Friday, Dec. 21:
- Went to Red Rocks Canyon.
- Visited Ethel M(ars) chocolate factory and cactus garden.
- Toured the Liberace museum.
- Watched a trapeze act in Circus Circus.
- Went to the Second City improv comedy show.
- Looked at the penguins and flamingos at the Flamingo.
Saturday, Dec. 22:
- Visited Hoover Dam and Lake Mead.
- Went to Caesar's Magical Empire.
- Looked at the lights on Fremont Street.
Sunday, Dec. 23:
- Viewed indoor rainstorm in Aladdin.
- Dinner at the Rio.
- Watched the masquerade show at the Rio.
Monday, Dec. 24:
- Went to Death Valley and saw the mountains and a ghost town there.
- Watched the pirate show at Treasure Island.
Last updated 03 Apr 2004 21:17. Copyright © 2004 Ben Pfaff.
May be freely redistributed, but copyright notice must be retained.